Can't Find what you're looking for... SEARCH CUTE CUTS SITE
Dogs & Cats need to have thier toe nails cut very often. Just like our finger nails dog and cat nails grow quick. If you are hearing a clicking noise on hard surfaces when your dog or cat walks or you see the nails peeping from the toes of Cats, then it it past time for them to be cut.
Dogs & Cats with extra long nails is like wearing a size or 2 smaller of a sneaker at all times, It will make your dog and cat feet sore, which makes the pet unhappy and moody about thier feet being touched. It will also make your Dogs & Cats hate having thier nails cut.
We offer FREE nail cuttingfor all dogs and cats that are permitting, or a charge starts at $5
- It is always FREE, as long as dog or cat permits.
- Dog and cat is more used to the car ride
- Dog and cat is more socialized
- Dog and cat paws are less sensitive
- Dog and cat is more used to being handled
- Dog and cat is more used to nail trimmers
- Dog and cat is more used to different noises
- Dog and cat can bond more with groomer
- No noise on bare floor when walking
- Nails are kept at a proper and healthy length
Request an estimate click here for form or call 727-249-4141