Can't Find what you're looking for... SEARCH CUTE CUTS SITE
Dogs & Cats, just like humans, need to have their toe nails cut often. Just like our finger nails, dog and cat nails grow quick. If you are hearing a clicking noise on hard surfaces when your dog or cat walks or you see the nails peeping from the toes of cats, then it it past time for them to be cut.
Dogs & Cats with long nails, is like wearing a size or two smaller of a sneaker at all times, It will make your dog and cat feet sore, which makes the pet unhappy and moody about thier feet being touched. It will also make your dogs & cats hate having thier nails cut.
We offer FREE nail cutting & filing to make them smooth for all dogs and cats that are permitting.
- It is always FREE, as long as dog or cat permits.
- Nails can be cut/filed/dremeled every week.
- Dog and cat is more used to the car ride
- Dog and cat is more socialized
- Dog and cat paws are less sensitive
- Dog and cat is more used to being handled
- Dog and cat is more used to nail trimmers
- Dog and cat is more used to different noises
- Dog and cat can bond more with groomer
- No clicking noise on bare floor when walking
- Nails are kept at a proper and healthy length
- Nails are smoothed out for the safety of furniture and owners
Request an estimate click here for form or call 727-249-4141